and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
I’ve reblogged this already but I love it.
The first time I blogged this he was broken and alone. Now he has love :’)
Marcus Coronel - Do It All Again 2013 (4:19)
- Anna Kendrick - Cups
- Ariana Grande (feat. Mac Miller) - The Way
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Baauer - Harlem Shake
- Bonnie McKee - American Girl
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
- Calvin Harris (feat. Florence & the Machine) - Sweet Nothing
- Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
- Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell WIlliams) - Get Lucky
- Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
- Demi Lovato - Neon Lights
- Drake (feat. Majid Jordan) - Hold On We’re Going Home
- Ellie Goulding - Burn
- Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
- Icona Pop - I Love It
- Imagine Dragons - It’s Time
- Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
- Jason Derulo - The Other Side
- Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
- Justin Timberlake (feat. Jay-Z) - Suit & Tie
- Katy Perry - Roar
- Katy Perry - Unconditionally
- Ke$ha - Crazy Kids
- Ke$ha - C’mon
- Lady Gaga - Applause
- Lady Gaga (feat. R. Kelly) - Do What U Want
- Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
- Lorde - Royals
- Macklemore x Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz) - Thrift Shop
- Macklemore x Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton) - Can’t Hold Us
- Maroon 5 - Daylight
- Miley Cyrus - We Can’t Stop
- Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
- The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
- OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
- One Direction - Best Song Ever
- One Direction - Story Of My Life
- P!nk (feat. Nate Russ) - Just Give Me A Reason
- P!nk - Try
- Rihanna - Pour It Up
- Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Stay
- Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell Williams & T.I.) - Blurred Lines
- Selena Gomez - Come & Get It
- Selena Gomez - Slow Down
- Swedish House Mafia (feat. John Martin) - Don’t You Worry
- Taylor Swift - 22
- Will.i.Am (feat. Britney Spears) - Scream & Shout
- Will.i.Am (feat. Justin Bieber) - #ThatPower
- Ylvis - What Does the Fox Say
- Zedd (feat. Foxes) - Clarity
- Zedd (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore) - Stay The Night
ARE YOU WITH THE RIGHT PARTNER?
During a seminar, a woman asked,” How do I know if I am with the right person?”
The author then noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so he said, “It depends. Is that your partner?”
In all seriousness, she answered “How did you know?”
"Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it’s weighing on your mind." replied the author.
Here’s the answer:
Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn’t hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn’t have to DO anything. That’s why it’s called “falling” in love.
People in love sometimes say, I was swept of my feet. Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.
Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It’s a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse’s idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, “Am I with the right person?” And as you reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else. This is when relationships breakdown.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the person you found.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes.
Infidelity is the most common. But sometimes people turn to work, a hobby, friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances. But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I’m not saying that you couldn’t fall in love with someone else. You could. And TEMPORARILY you’d feel better. But you’d be in the same situation a few years later.
Because (listen carefully to this)
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it’s learning to love the Person you found.
SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it demands WISDOM. You have to know WHAT TO DO to make it work. Make no mistake about it.
Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), just as there are physical laws of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.
Love is therefore a “decision”. Not just a feeling.
Remember this always: the universe determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go!